“To get the YMCA stamp of approval means a lot of me,” Amanda Strand, Co-Founder, Freedom Group Exercise.
- How BANG and Freedom Barre target muscles and movements that give dancers strength
- Every class offers three levels of intensity so you can tailor it to your own body and fitness goals
- The highest intensity level includes weighted gloves, then it steps down to jumping with the moves or finally stepping your feet.
- BANG and Freedom Barre vs. other dance fitness classes: Insanity, P90X
- BANG Certified Instructor Kathy Brooks profile and quotes
- Samantha Hogan (author): “Each song is a mini piece of choreography.”