- Carefully-designed classes from start to finish, including intervals of higher and lower intensity
- We are an INCLUSIVE company. We design our classes for EVERYBODY – any age, any body type, any skill level – from brand new to pro, whoever you are, wherever you live
- Consistent, compelling in-class experiences, week after week, wherever the location
- Perfect sync to our custom and sometimes exclusive music selected by our founders and mixed by our in-house music producer DJ FREEDOM – Authentic hip hop, Indian Bhangra, Reggaeton, Moombahton, Future Funk, Gospel, original Debussy/classical composers (for Freedom Barre), world dance, and many other songs and exclusive remixes
- New classes every 3 months to keep things fresh
- Unique mix of fitness modes and musical genres in each class. A great variety of something for everyone. (No more punching bags or jumping on steps for 60 minutes straight.)
- Lowest-cost online workout subscription prices in the US
- Industry-leading instructor training quality
- Selected track, choreography and music options for tailoring classes to individual teaching style, venue and participants
- Instructor access to our video library of 400+ routines for plugging in to classes right away
- Lowest-cost instructor training prices in the US (up to 300% lower than other formats)
- Highest available CEC/CEU credits available for a fitness instructor workshop in the US
- Lowest-cost instructor subscription prices in the US (training reimbursement where available)
GROUP FITNESS MANAGERS and GYM/STUDIO OWNERS
- Program-leading attendance numbers, week after week, venue after venue
- Industry-leading instructor training quality
- NO CHARGE to gyms for offering our classes, unlike many other group exercise programs
Our classes are taught in hundreds of classes per week, including EōS Fitness, YMCA, Sport&Health, Gold’s Gym, Crunch Fitness, US Fitness, Onelife Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, XSport, ACAC, US military locations, along with a host of other partner community centers, gyms, and dance studios in the US and around the world.
Freedom Barre is a music-driven, ballet-inspired group exercise class.
Choreographed to current hits, classic Motown, jazz, classical and original music produced by in-house producer DJ FREEDOM, Freedom Barre strikes the perfect balance of ballet aesthetic and modern fitness techniques in a
pre-choreographed class that changes every 3 months to keep things fresh.
Freedom Barre is for anyone and everyone, whether you’re a long-time dancer or you haven’t pointed your toe since you were six years old.
Graceful but intense, Freedom Barre uses a ballet aesthetic to combine the key elements you need for a fully toned and balanced body: strength, balance and flexibility. With three degrees of intensity to accommodate all levels of ability and experience, you’ll fall in love with the magic and the muscle of barre from your very first class.
Branded as “BarreOne”, Freedom Barre is the exclusive barre format for US Fitness, the 9th largest health club company in the US, managing health clubs under the Onelife Fitness, Sport&Health and Crunch Fitness brands.
We aim to take group fitness to new heights and a huge part of that is our music.
We try our best to offer music that’s noticeably better than the usual often sped-up and poorly mixed fitness remixes that can be common in group exercise. We hunt the world for the most authentic and unique songs in various genres and sub-genres.
Our classes not only offer the best workouts – they offer new, great authentic music and remixes you probably haven’t heard in a group fitness class before as well as a glimpse into various cultures, dances and fitness styles!
- Rap, including US, Israeli and Korean
- African hip hop, Afropop and Afrobeat
- Island Moombahton & Reggaeton
- American hip-hop, R&B, funk, soul, gospel and jazz
- Indian Bhangra
- European pop
- Latin, Afro-Cuban, salsa, rumba and tango
- Chinese Pop & K-Pop
- Arabic Hip Hop
- Traditional classical and orchestral music
- World dance and beats
- Exclusive remixes in every new release
Our music is designed to sync perfectly and inspiringly with our choreography, including selected exclusive original music and remixes by our in-house producer DJ FREEDOM.
All Freedom Barre and Freedom BANG music is available on iTunes© by original artists and our exclusive original music and remixes are included with your subscription.
“BANG has changed my life.”
“I’m not a dancer but Freedom Barre is so different than the other barre classes out there. Some ballet but not too much. And I love the variety of music in every class!”
Freedom Barre participant